Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sounds from the outdoors, Be Grateful today!

Finally the warmer weather is arriving and I'm starting to hear the outdoor sounds that I've truly missed. I opened my office window and immediately heard the sound of a Harley going down the road then the birds chirping away in the trees and the sound of the wind chimes in the background! Sometimes we take this for granted and honestly by the end of summer I may not appreciate it as much as I should.
So how can we be more grateful?


Sometimes the simple things in life are the ones we take for granted so this is where my Gratitude rock comes to play. A few years ago a dear friend named Jenna "age 9" at the time wanted a rock tumbler, so her parents granted her the wish. Donna and myself requested that she make us Gratitude rocks. So here is how mine turned out!

Every morning I put my Gratitude rock in my pocket and think about everything that I am grateful for in my life. Today I'm grateful for my hearing and my ability to see the birds chirping in the trees and a wonderful life with awesome people surrounding me!

We all have things to be grateful for... What about you?

Wishing you the best,

Scott

www.fdipays.com

No comments: