Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Will Spring ever come?

As I sit in my home office, I look at the calender and it reminds me that Spring is only 8 days away! That sounds great but then I look out my window it looks like the first day of winter! The last couple days we received 9 inches of new snow and had steady winds of 35 MPH with gusts over 50 MPH... Like the old saying goes "A Pictures is worth a thousand words" So here we go




This was my driveway!



My Backyard overlooking the Golf Course.




This is the sidewalk leading to the front door!



I dug out my winter clothes grabbed the snow shovel and snowblower and got to work. I just about finished when my snowblower decided it also had enough of winter. I finished using the shovel then loaded the snow blower into the truck for a quick spin to the repair shop. My shout out goes to our FDI Concierge service for connecting me to the repair shop! The 2008-2009 winter is almost over!
I will welcome spring knowing that better weather is coming my way. Winter does have some advantages, it always gives me more time indoors catching up on everything I neglect all summer long!
Check back soon and say a prayer for a slow warm up to prevent spring floods in the Red River Valley..
Untill next time,
Scott





1 comment:

tam said...

wow. And down here in south Texas I was feeling sad that this 40 degree weather and soggy rain has caused me to put away my motorcycle for a few days until we reach 80 degrees again. You have definitely put things into perspective.